Bantaoay San Vicente
Ilocos Sur
June 9 2011
Dear Mr. President
First of all i would like to greet you a pleasant day. I hope you are in good condition Sir.
We, the Ilocos Sur National High School needs help because we have many problems in our school. I write this letter because i want that our school will improve.
I hope that you granted our wishes
Your message to our president is good. But I think you haven't put all your concerns to him because your letter is too short. I know there are still other things you want to tell him and please tell it. You just don't know he may grant some.
TumugonBurahinIndeed! our school is in-need of resolutions, but there are bigger things the President should focus on, you may want to talk about more of the things you want our country to have or be changed.
TumugonBurahinAnyway, your letter is well constructed, keep it goin:)